Friday, May 6, 2011

Critsmas Night

Today was the infamous critique mentioned in my last post.  I was particularly proud of this semester reflecting back on it made me realize how fortunate I am to be in one of the best theatre programs in the country. 

Some semester highlights include:
- Doing a show in an unconventional space where a real concern is a musician getting locked in the crypt
- Creating a full blocking and calling score for Madama Butterfly
- Making a portable cue light system that I was able to use in production
- Shadowing the Stage Managers for the Broadway tours of Mary Poppins and Mamma Mia
- The Rauh Crossover renovation
- Successful run of Spelling Bee, the heaviest cued show in my career (500+)
- Drastically improving my sight reading (and singing)
- Finally killing my 5 year old MacBook tonight.  The guy at the Apple store giggled when I took it in.  He then called over a Sales Associate.
- Discovering the Highlander Pub

Tonight I'm relaxing at home, doing laundry, washing dishes, and watching Passion.  They all look so young.

No comments:

Post a Comment