Monday, March 14, 2011

We'll see how long this lasts...

OK, yes, I now have a blog, judge away.  I hope you enjoy the not-so-subtle irony that I started a blog so that my friends, family, coworkers, and other Facebook stalkerish types (i.e. fans) can keep up with my life since I am too busy to talk with everyone.

Instead of periodic mass emails telling you about the new and exciting things going on "Backstage with Brian" (I'd call my blog this, but I'm sure a columnist at the Voice has already trademarked it), you can now educate yourself on my adventures at your own will.  Alternatively, you can not read and just say you did.

First, excuse the drab looking formatting.  I have put sprucing it up on my to-do list under "Unlikely".

Secondly, although there are bound to be some social goings-on that pop up on this blog, it is primarily dedicated to sharing stories from, and reflecting on, my current projects.  For those of you only interested in any misguided bohemian artist social adventures, check out Tosh.0 and see if I pop up one week.  I'll be the guy wearing the blue shoes.

The intent is daily posts, even if it is just an utterly fantastic quote from rehearsal or a meeting.  This particular post is merely a ceremonial ribbon-cutting of sorts.  Tomorrow there will be a real post, and maybe even a picture.  Or two.

***CMU Student Disclosure***
Commenting is encouraged, but they will not count towards the Green Page or PMW comments.  Long winded professional advice is also not eligible for AI hours nor an approved substitute for PTM Business Practices.

6 comments:

  1. I think this is the beginning of a beautiful readership...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...You gave up a few days in fun NYC to stay in PITT to work all week in the Crossover w/ Calvin. At least you two got to see a fun show featuring Marvin Hamlish and Calvin's girlfriend. Have a great week. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do I have to get my posts in by midnight Saturday, or is it Sunday?

    ReplyDelete